Sutton 2PK Phillips Impact PH2 x 100mm Screwdriver Power Bits
- Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world.
- The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage.
- The additional Torsion neck design is specifically suited to withstand high torque applications.
- The elastic property of these bits deliver professional performance that stands up to rigorous use.
- Supabit Extreme Impact Bits Certified heavy hitters specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Phillips tip with ACR® (Anti cam-out rib system) reduces stripping and damage to the screw.
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces.
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- Torsion neck zone designed to disperse torsional stress and reduce wear of the screwdriver bit.
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength.
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance