Sutton 5PCE Nail Punch Set With Soft Grip Handles - M7090005
- Sutton Tools Nail Punches are a short steel rod, usually tapered; used to drive a nail or brad below, or flush with, a wood surface.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety.
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip.
- Colour Coded for easy selection.
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel.
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance.