Holemaker PRO36AD Magnetic Base Drill - HMPRO36ADHolemaker
Holemaker PRO36AD Magnetic Base Drill - HMPRO36AD
The PRO 36 AD is an ultra-low profile mag drill, that fits in the tightest of spots. Perfect solution for any applications in confined spaces, where typical mag drills are too large. A powerful motor and strong electromagnetic base enable drilling of holes up to 36mm diameter to a depth of up to 30mm (1-3/16").
PRO-36 AD accepts both TCT and HSS cutters as well as twist drill drills with 19,05 mm (3/4") Weldon shank.
- Ultra-low profile mag drill of 176mm height only.
- Extremely low weight of just 9.5 kg (21 lbs).
- Milling capacity up to 36 mm (1-7/16”).
- Accepts also twist drills with 19,05 mm (3/4”) Weldon shank.
- Stroke – 39 mm.
- Integrated swarf guard.
- Detachable feed lever (feat. ratchet) can be fixed from either side.
- Lifting handle for easy transportation.
- Cooling with a bottle
- Capacity ( Diameter ): 36mm
- Capacity ( Depth ): 30mm
- Capacity ( Twist Drill ): 12mm
- Motor Power: 920 watt
- Input Power: 1000 watt Single Phase 240V
- Speed: 370rpm
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Magnetic Dead Lift: 8900Nm On 25mm Steel Plate
- Stroke: 39mm
- Height: 176mm Constant Working Height
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Comes complete in plastic carry case