Holemaker PRO35 Magnetic Base Drill - HMPRO35Holemaker
Holemaker PRO35 Magnetic Base Drill - HMPRO35
The Holemaker PRO 35 is a high quality, compact and robust, fully featured machine. Weighing in at just 10kg, this machine is ideal for those on-site and overhead tasks, whilst the solid, robust construction means the HMPRO35 is perfect for everyday manufacturing type applications.
The 35mm diameter and 52mm depth cutting capacity will suffice for most general holemaking requirements. Other standard features include a gravity feed coolant system with a magnetically attached coolant bottle, which can be easily removed and attached to the work piece, allowing coolant feed whilst drilling in horizontal applications. The feed handles can be placed on either the left or right hand side, providing further versatility when using this compact machine in tight positions.
Dual rail slide system provides rigidity and eliminates the need for gib adjustments. The well designed cutter guard system is easy to use and practical.
*16mm twist drill capacity using Weldon Shank twist drill bits.
- Capacity ( Diameter ): 35mm
- Capacity ( Depth ): 52mm
- Motor Power: 920 watt
- Input Power: 1000 watt Single Phase 240V
- Speed: 350rpm
- Weight: 10.0kg
- Magnetic Dead Lift: 9500Nm On 25mm Steel Plate
- Stroke: 70mm
- Height: 306mm min / 376mm max
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Plastic Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap